Posted on: 30-01-2021
- Comhlámh. 2020. “CETA and ICS Fact Check.” Comhlámh.
- Comhlámh. 2017. “CETA: The Implications for Ireland.” Comhlámh.
- Suttle, O. 2021. Comment: CETA offers us the hand-rolled cigarette of international investment law. Sunday Business Post.
- Echo Chamber Podcast, Ep.452 – #StopCeta with Alice-Mary Higgins.
- Sweeney, J. 2020. “Why I’m urging TDs to postpone the vote to ratify CETA, the EU-Canada trade deal.” Friends of the Earth, Ireland.
- The Phoenix. 2021. “CETA: Ryan Rules.” The Phoenix.
- Arcuri, A. et al. 2020. “Expropriating democracy: on the right and legitimacy of not ratifying CETA.” EJIL: Talk!
- Coghlan, O. 2020. “Q&A: What is the CETA deal?“ Irish Examiner.
- Sargent, N. 2017. “Opposition politicans call for the Dáil to reject “rotten” CETA trade deal.” Green News.
- Verheecke, L. et al. 2019. “Red Carpet Courts: 10 Stories of How the Rich and Powerful Hijacked Justice.” Friends of the Earth Europe.
- Verheecke, L. et al. 2019. When corporations ransack countries: a primer on investor-state dispute settlement (ISDS). Friends of the Earth Europe.
- Slí Eile webinar “CETA: Corporations suing Governments – its impact on the climate crisis.” Speakers: Barry Finnegan, Dr. John Reynolds, Lorna Bogue, Fabian Flues. Slí Eile – YouTube.
- Irish Congress of Trade Unions. Congress seeks delay in tabling CETA motion in Oireachtas. Irish Congress of Trade Unions.
- An Taisce. CETA Vote Imperils Irish Climate and Nature Action. An Taisce.
- European Trade Union Federations. 2017. “Joint Briefing from the European Trade Union Federations.” European Public Service Union.
- Aftinet. 2018. “Veolia loses ISDS case against Egypt – after six years and millions in costs.” ISDS Platform.
- European Coordination Via Campesina. 2019. “CETA & Co.: an assault on the rights of farmers and workers.” European Coordination Via Campesina, More farmers, better food